Chicago Tribune Endorses Garrett Peck

By Editor - Last updated: Friday, October 19, 2012 - Save & Share - 6 Comments

Chicago Tribune Endorses Garrett Peck

Plainfield, IL October 18, 2012: As the political season continues to heat up among numerous races, the Chicago Tribune continues to release its endorsements of state and national candidates after an intensive interview process. Among those names is Republican candidate for the 49th Senate District Garrett Peck, a Plainfield Village Trustee. The Chicago Tribune states Mr. Peck, “speaks with confidence about how he’d fix the state’s pension and workers’ compensation systems, about the limitations of the new campaign finance laws, [and] about the Catch-22 of handing out tax breaks to prevent businesses from fleeing the state.” The article continues, “he would bring a common-sense business perspective to state government.” Peck is running against Regional Superintendent of Schools Jennifer Bertino-Tarrant, a Democrat from Shorewood, whom the Editorial simply describes as “woefully short on specifics about how to address the state’s most vexing problems.”

Posted in Elections • Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , Top Of Page

6 Responses to “Chicago Tribune Endorses Garrett Peck”

Comment from free psn code
Time March 24, 2014 at 4:37 am

It’s actually a great and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you shared this useful
information with us. Please keep us informed like this.
Thank you for sharing.

Comment from Bradly
Time March 24, 2014 at 3:02 pm

I’m impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that’s both educative and engaging, and let me tell you, you’ve hit
the nail on the head. The problem is something not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about.
I am very happy I found this in my hunt for something relating to
this.

Comment from sex video games
Time April 1, 2014 at 4:15 pm

Undeniably imagine that that you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on
the web the easiest factor to understand of. I say
to you, I certainly get irked at the same time as other people consider issues that they just do not recognize about.
You managed to hit the nail upon the top as smartly as outlined out the whole thing without having
side-effects , other folks could take a signal. Will probably be
back to get more. Thanks

Comment from yahoo hack download
Time April 4, 2014 at 11:38 pm

You made some decent points there. I looked on
the net for more information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on
this website.

Comment from Install Audacity for FREE!
Time April 5, 2014 at 10:46 pm

Audacity is a free audio editor and recorder! Record
live audio through a microphone or mixer! Digitize recordings from cassette
tapes or records! Import and edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, WAV or AIFF sound files!
Easy editing and MORE!

Comment from android programming
Time April 6, 2014 at 12:57 pm

Hi there! I understand this is somewhat off-topic however I
needed to ask. Does operating a well-established website
such as yours take a lot of work? I’m comppletely new to writing a
blog but I do write in my diary everyday. I’d like to start a blog
so I will be able too share my personal experience and thoughts online.
Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions
or tips for new aspiring log owners. Thankyou!

Write a comment

You need to login to post comments!