Chicago Tribune Endorses Garrett Peck

Chicago Tribune Endorses Garrett Peck Plainfield, IL October 18, 2012: As the political season continues to heat up among numerous races, the Chicago Tribune continues to release its endorsements of state and national candidates after an intensive interview process. Among those names is Republican candidate for the 49th Senate District Garrett Peck, a Plainfield Village […]

Chicago Tribune Endorses Garrett Peck

Plainfield, IL October 18, 2012: As the political season continues to heat up among numerous races, the Chicago Tribune continues to release its endorsements of state and national candidates after an intensive interview process. Among those names is Republican candidate for the 49th Senate District Garrett Peck, a Plainfield Village Trustee. The Chicago Tribune states Mr. Peck, “speaks with confidence about how he’d fix the state’s pension and workers’ compensation systems, about the limitations of the new campaign finance laws, [and] about the Catch-22 of handing out tax breaks to prevent businesses from fleeing the state.” The article continues, “he would bring a common-sense business perspective to state government.” Peck is running against Regional Superintendent of Schools Jennifer Bertino-Tarrant, a Democrat from Shorewood, whom the Editorial simply describes as “woefully short on specifics about how to address the state’s most vexing problems.”

Author: Editor

6 comments until now

• It’s actually a great and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you shared this useful
    information with us. Please keep us informed like this.
    Thank you for sharing.

By free psn code March 24, 2014 @ 4:37 am
  • I’m impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that’s both educative and engaging, and let me tell you, you’ve hit
    the nail on the head. The problem is something not enough men and women are speaking intelligently about.
    I am very happy I found this in my hunt for something relating to
    this.

By Bradly March 24, 2014 @ 3:02 pm
  • Undeniably imagine that that you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on
    the web the easiest factor to understand of. I say
    to you, I certainly get irked at the same time as other people consider issues that they just do not recognize about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top as smartly as outlined out the whole thing without having
    side-effects , other folks could take a signal. Will probably be
    back to get more. Thanks

By sex video games April 1, 2014 @ 4:15 pm
  • You made some decent points there. I looked on
    the net for more information about the issue and found most individuals will go along with your views on
    this website.

By yahoo hack download April 4, 2014 @ 11:38 pm
  • Audacity is a free audio editor and recorder! Record
    live audio through a microphone or mixer! Digitize recordings from cassette
    tapes or records! Import and edit Ogg Vorbis, MP3, WAV or AIFF sound files!
    Easy editing and MORE!

By Install Audacity for FREE! April 5, 2014 @ 10:46 pm
  • Hi there! I understand this is somewhat off-topic however I
    needed to ask. Does operating a well-established website
    such as yours take a lot of work? I’m comppletely new to writing a
    blog but I do write in my diary everyday. I’d like to start a blog
    so I will be able too share my personal experience and thoughts online.
    Please let me know if you have any kind of suggestions
    or tips for new aspiring log owners. Thankyou!

By android programming April 6, 2014 @ 12:57 pm