COMMENTARY By Roger F. Bartel
Is there anyone well read that can look you in the eye and tell you today’s Democrat Party Leaders have not been putting Party ahead of Country? No, not unless you want to see a lightning bolt hit them from the heavens! Add to that the most dishonorable behavior displayed by them over and over, and our beloved America has serious problems today because of their ways.
From the bitterly ignorant Maxine Waters rants on impeachment, to the deceptive continuous lying on camera from Adam Schiff on the Collusion investigation, their unfounded, zero proof attack along with lowly absurd questions to Brett Kavanaugh, the total actions of Democrat sponsorship of Sanctuary City’s and their absolute move to ensure Illegal Immigrants are honored and placed before our own American citizens, also including todays Democrat Party Leaders inspiring America’s transition to their now favored Socialism, all just for starters here. No, you cannot make this up. This is all we see from them since the 2016 election. Think, when was the last time you saw todays Democrat Leaders proposing a solution to any of America’s problems that was not their Party over Country? They profess Party before Country in virtually everything they say and do. So sad, so damaging.
Then we have an FBI and DOJ firing and force retiring of over “25” top internal Leaders who participated in this Democrat Party before Country movement. Look at the lies and deceptions they used to protect Democrat Leaders and illegally in many cases attack Democrat Party opponents. It’s all happened and happening before our faces, it’s just that today’s Media appears to have become part of this Problem, so you can’t name all 25 can you? 25 years back the media would have had all their faces exposed, their corrupt acts detailed in print, and you’d know exactly who they were. Can you imagine any legitimate FBI investigation into the HRC activity where witnesses were invited to sit in on the interview and the FBI not take a single note? Impossible, yet it happened!
We have a POTUS who has literally brought more success to America itself in 2 years, than the past 4 presidents together in 20 years. Yet he is the #1 Enemy of todays Democrat Leaders and the Media aligned with them. Impossible? It is in our face. Here the “truth” gets manipulated by these Leaders more often than rain drops in a storm. All for their bottom line purpose of their Party before Country.
So how do we clean this all up?
Given the strength and power of today’s Socialist Democrat Open Border propaganda machines, it is not an easy task to halt this. Facebook has a group #WalkAway Campaign with over 200,000 members so far. You should read a few stories there. These are people seeking honesty and honor that have left todays Democrat Party & it’s current Leaders. That’s a start. We must now more than ever, seek out the whole truth in what they state, and see through those truth manipulations by doing our own research. If you are a believer in honesty, America, and doing the right things because it’s the right thing to do, you must now reject today’s Democrat Leader disrespect of America, our Laws, our Constitution, and our POTUS. Let us stand together to defeat their Party before Country movement! Let us put America first with honesty, compassion, and honor. Support or join the #WalkAway Campaign. Our power to stop the Left will come from “all” good Americans joining together to put a harsh end to their Truth-Manipulation and attack on America’s values.
- James Comey, director (fired)
- Andrew McCabe, deputy director (fired)
- Peter Strzok, counterintelligence expert (fired)
- Lisa Page, attorney (demoted; resigned)
- James Rybicki, chief of staff (resigned)
- James Baker, general counsel (resigned)
- Mike Kortan, assistant director for public affairs (resigned)
- Josh Campbell, special assistant to James Comey (resigned)
- James Turgal, executive assistant director (resigned)
- Greg Bower, assistant director for office of congressional affairs (resigned)
- Michael Steinbach, executive assistant director (resigned)
- John Giacalone, executive assistant director (resigned)
- Sally Yates, deputy attorney general (fired)
- Bruce Ohr, associate deputy attorney general (twice demoted)
- David Laufman, counterintelligence chief (resigned)
- Rachel Brand, deputy attorney general (resigned)
- Trisha Beth Anderson, office of legal counsel for FBI (demoted or reassigned*)
- John P. Carlin, assistant attorney general (resigned)
- Peter Kadzik, assistant attorney general, congressional liaison (resigned)
- Mary McCord, acting assistant attorney general (resigned)
- Matthew Axelrod, principal assistant to deputy attorney general (resigned)
- Preet Bharara, U.S. attorney, SDNY (fired along with 45 otherS. Attorneys)
- Sharon McGowan, civil rights division (resigned)
- Diana Flynn, litigation director for LGBTQ civil rights (resigned)
- Vanita Gupta, civil rights division (resigned)
- Joel McElvain, assistant branch director of the civil division (resigned)